Terms & Conditions
- The school will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of property. The student must be responsible for their own property.
- Fees must be paid in full to secure a booking. Places are offered on a first-come first-serve basis. No student will be permitted to start a course until fees have been paid in full.
- Courses can only be cancelled by sending written notice to The Modern Language School. If this notice is received 14 days or more before the course is due to start, a refund of all monies paid will be made. If a student chooses to leave their course early for any reason (or cancel within 14 days of the course start date) then no refund will be made.
- The Modern Language School reserves the right to modify a course if numbers are insufficient.
- If The Modern Language School is obliged to cancel a course, The Modern Language School will notify students immediately, and offer an alternative course or a refund of all monies paid.
- The Modern Language School shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury, expense, delay or inconvenience suffered or incurred as a result of any circumstance outside the control of The Modern Language School. This includes lessons cancelled as a result of adverse weather conditions, or any other circumstances out of our control.
- The Modern Language School liability in respect of any claims made shall not exceed the amount paid for tuition fees.